Friday, October 21, 2011

Back in Black

I'm so excited to be back in the blogging world again! I feel like so far all I've done is made excuses as to why I never blog, but sometimes you just hits those spots in life where everything falls on your plate at once! The lastest string of events being going back to school, starting back into dance, being sick for about a week, planning our schools' homecoming, helping out with our local ultramarathon, the Oil Creek 100 Trail Runs, and being that I'm a little late starting the whole braces thing finally getting my expander (ugh). Anyway this week and last were my catch up weeks  from everything, and now I'm back in the blogosphere!  

Now to the outfit part this really simple outfit had an, um, interesting start today. Since we live in Northern PA, needless to say it's already freezing, so the outfit started out with tights. I have gym class first period and decided it would be fine to just wear my tights under my shorts, not a smart idea, so after diving for a ball I got back up only to discover that I had ripped my tights, oh well I then spent the rest of the day walking around our nice, unheated, school! Other then that I was in one of those moods where black is the only color that worked the day has been rainy and dreary so the outfit fit right in with the weather. 


I'm pretty sure this is the only pretty, summery flower left anywhere above the mason dixon line, therefore it deserved a place on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment