Friday, August 5, 2011

Free People August 2011 Catalog

If you're anything like me today you woke up to a very lovely suprise in your mailbox, the August 2011 Free People Catalog. To say the least I'm in love with anything and everything Free People! So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pieces that I hope to attain or at least get inspiration from! These are my top five favorite pieces, it was very hard to narrow it down!
I've wanted a really georgous cape for a long time and this one just might take the cake!

Such a sweet simple little dress but the pattern and color really make it pop!

This is so adorable I'd love to get a few different pieces like this for layering!

I'm completely obsessed with knee high boots! They are about the only shoes that can survive northern PA weather for more then one winter. These just happen to be  knee high boots and stunningly beautiful.
4. Joe Lace Up Over the Knee Boot in natural/blue I also like taupe and khaki

This little look I love, and hope to channel the pretty circle skirt with a more causual sweater.
5. The whole outfit
Lovely Lace Tie top (above)

Well hope you all get to check out the new Catalog and love it as much as I do!

Have a lovely Friday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment