Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vintage Adventure



It has been an insane couple of weeks and I'm very happy to be posting again, and back into a much more normal routine! Anyway while on the way to the beach yesterday we stopped at one of my favorite little shops Romantique Boutique on a whim, and found this gorgeous Johnathan Logan dress along with some other lovely finds. Incase you don't know Johnathan Logan was a design house that started in New York in 1944 and created lovely clothes for a bit more info I found a good post on it here. I can't wait to show you everything else but this will have to do for now. Tonight we're off to try and buy me a pink kayak (perfect for this wild heat, I didn't even know northern PA could reach the 90's)! This weekend we're off to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix which is my favorite car show of all time and I'll have lots of pictures!         

                               Have a lovely rest of your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment