Friday, July 1, 2011

Beachy Hippie



My diva moment of the day! Haha arguing with my younger sister as she's taking pictures isn't the best idea, this is her pay back.

Cropped shirt ~ Free people, Crocheted shirt ~Metropark, Shorts ~ Abercrombie, Bracelet ~ Gifted, Headband ~ DIY

Today is a relaxing stay at home and finish packing day. This outfit is my usual beach outfit, but even though I'm not at the beach it's warm enough to just wear it around the house for once! I didn't really realize this but in the summer I guess I kinda sorta spend my days looking like a hippie! I don't know if we got any good pics of the head band, but it was a lot of fun to make and I adore it now! If your into that whole look I got the original idea here.

Have a lovely rest of your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment